During the COVID-19 pandemic, pretty much all of us are experiencing financial shortfalls. Here at Ballmaster, we are trying to do our bit to ease those burdens. Before the virus hit, we were ready to launch our new website with a focus on coaching.
Now that we can’t do face to face coaching for a while, it is even more important to stay in touch and be working on your game! Online sessions are the next best thing as they are already less expensive because there are no linage charges or travel costs involved. All we need is time, we all have plenty more of that right now!
That is why I'm introducing the "Pick Your Price" structure which allows you to get the same content at the price you can best afford.
Pick Your Price Plan
Choose the price that fits your budget. The content is the same for any price level selected - guaranteed!
|Sessions||Junior||Adult/National Standard||International Standard|
|6 for 5 Plan||$75
Pick From The Super 6 Categories
How It Works
- Each session will be approximately 30 mins in duration.
- The first session will include a free 15 mins (max) where we can discuss your needs and work out a plan that is tailored to you.
- You can book one session at a time. If you feel you want to extend to another course, you may pay the balance before the 2nd session begins.
- All payments to be made before any session is started.
- Payment can be made by PayPal, Credit card, or bank transfer. Directions will be given on how to complete this.
Andy Penny's Career Highlights & Resume
- European Tenpin Bowling Federation (ETBF) level III Coach, the highest level currently available in Europe
- Able to certify ETBF LEVEL I and Level II Coaches (only 4 people in Europe qualified to do so)
- USBC GOLD level Coach
- Director of Coaching - British Tenpin Bowling Association (BTBA) - 4 years
- Previous Team England Head Coach