During the COVID-19 pandemic, pretty much all of us are experiencing financial shortfalls. Here at Ballmaster, we are trying to do our bit to ease those burdens, By offering value for money online coaching sessions.
As we can’t do face to face coaching for a while, it is even more important to stay in touch and be working on your game! Online sessions are the next best thing as they are already less expensive because there are no linage charges or travel costs involved.
Online Price Plan
Choose the price that fits your age group/knowledge level requirement.
Pick From The Super 6 Categories
How you think about these subjects is crucial to your performance. Preparation is everything, especially after a long lay off. Choose a subject that you feel is giving you the most problems or after a discussion with Andy, he will assess your needs and put you on the right track.
How It Works
- Each session will be a approximately 30 to 45 mins in duration. Except the International Standard will be a minimum of 1 hour.
- The first session will include a free 15 mins (max) where we can discuss your needs and work out a plan that is tailored to you.
- You can book one session at a time. If you feel you want to extend to another course, you may pay the balance before the 2nd session begins.
- All payments to be made before any session is started.
- Payment can be made by PayPal, Credit card, or bank transfer. Directions will be given on how to complete this.
Andy Penny's Career Highlights & Resume
- European Tenpin Bowling Federation (ETBF) level III Coach, the highest level currently available in Europe
- Able to certify ETBF LEVEL I and Level II Coaches (only 4 people in Europe qualified to do so)
- USBC GOLD level Coach
- Director of Coaching - British Tenpin Bowling Association (BTBA) - 4 years
- Previous Team England Head Coach