Meet in person to train with Andy. Great for those who want to work on a specific area of their game.
Not able to make it to Andy? Get coached by sending a video directly to him. He will send back his evaluation of your game.
Suited for those who live too far away, don’t have a vehicle, or limited on time to travel. This type of coaching is accomplished through live video feed.
On Demand Coaching
A good option for those who have done the video analysis or need to work on one specific topic in their game.
to get more information and book your lesson today
Andy Penny's Career Highlights & Resume
- European Tenpin Bowling Federation (ETBF) level III Coach, the highest level currently available in Europe
- Able to certify ETBF LEVEL I and Level II Coaches (only 4 people in Europe qualified to do so)
- USBC GOLD level Coach
- Director of Coaching - British Tenpin Bowling Association (BTBA) - 4 years
- Previous Team England Head Coach
1 or 2-hour sessions
1/2 day or full-day sessions
DEAL: 6 session plan for the price of 5
Who Benefits From Lessons
- Juniors / Youth
- Bowlers who are just starting out in the sport
- Advanced players
- Varies based on the number of lessons
- Specto is an additional cost when added to each lesson (when applicable)
- Held at GoBowling Dunstable
- Group sessions are a good way to learn and save money
- Tailor-made to suit content required
- For group sizes of 4 or more - price on asking